joanneOur Clinic, Uncategorized, Veterinary profession

Today marks the day of Phase 3 reopening in Ontario, and we’ve been getting lots of inquiries as to when our clients might be allowed into the clinic again.

We will be continuing curbside service at least until all our staff has been fully vaccinated and well within the time line for develompent of a good response to their second booster. At that time, we will reevaluate our protocol in light of the current situation of Covid in our area and make a decision then.

We are also looking forward to be able to accept new patients as soon as we can get back to our full staff roster. We are currently seeking another RVT to join our clinic.

Thanks again for your patience and understanding,

Dr. Joanne